- Kendall Jenner’s Tequila Company 818 Tequila sells 1.5 million bottles in its first seven months. 818 Tequila faces criticism for exploiting workers and land in Jalisco, Mexico.
- 818 Tequila receives B Corp status to verify its social and environmental performance standards. 818 Tequila partners with S.A.C.R.E.D. to support Mexican communities where heritage agave spirits are made.
- Sustainability is a priority for 818 Tequila, which powers its production process with post-production waste using biomass boilers.
- Kendall Jenner believes in giving back to the community and the planet, with sustainability at the core of their ethos. 818 Tequila donates 1% of revenue to environmental nonprofits as a member of 1% for the Planet.
- Kendall Jenner evolved to trust her gut and be resilient and diligent as an entrepreneur in her journey with 818 Tequila.
Kendall Jenner launched her Tequila company, 818 Tequila, two years ago, and it has become one of the top-selling Tequila brands globally. However, the brand faced criticism for allegedly exploiting workers and land in Jalisco, Mexico, where the Tequila is harvested and distilled. To address these concerns, 818 Tequila recently received B Corp status, verifying its commitment to high social and environmental performance standards.
The company partnered with S.A.C.R.E.D. to support Mexican communities where heritage agave spirits are made by building a community library, charity offices, and a tasting room. Sustainability is also a priority for 818 Tequila, which powers its tequila production process with post-production waste using biomass boilers to reduce CO2 emissions.
For Jenner, giving back to the local community and the planet is a priority, and she wanted sustainability to be at the core of their ethos. The company is a member of 1% for the Planet, which donates 1% of revenue to environmental nonprofits, and mitigates its environmental impact as much as possible. Jenner learned to trust her gut and be resilient and diligent in her journey as an entrepreneur, which she carried over to working on 818 Tequila.
- MIT Study Reveals AI’s Rule Violation Failure: Disturbing Inaccuracies Uncovered
- Massive Toxic Clothing Dump in Atacama Desert Now Shockingly Visible from Space
- Drone Wars: Google Wing vs. Amazon Prime Air – Who Will Dominate the Skies?
- Space Race Heats Up: Second Company to Join Lunar Mission Quest, Challenging SpaceX
- The Deadly Beauty of Geyser Spring: A Hazardous Paradise in Colorado