Smartflower is bringing a new era to the solar industry with its solar sculptures that track the sun just like sunflowers. These sculptures are functional and also aesthetically pleasing at the same time. Smartflowers boast high-tech features that make them very handy to use and maintain, with an app for energy monitoring.
Due to their “smart tracking,” Smartflowers can harness up to 40% more energy than traditional solar panels, which are stationary. Smartflowers are equipped with “smart safety” and “smart cleaning,” features that ensure safe and efficient operation. Smartflower offers three more models of solar array, including one that comes with a battery for backup energy storage.
Smartflowers are open for both commercial and residential installations and are perfect for presenting an organization’s commitment to a green future. These solar sculptures have already been installed in public parks, city plazas, and resorts, providing green energy and fueling conversations about sustainability. Even if they require a significant amount of clear space, Smartflowers can be easily setup at rental properties, unlike roof-mounted systems.
Smartflower costs around $27,000, with an estimated cost of $6.50 per watt produced. The shorter system warranty of Smartflowers is a cause for concern, but the ease of installation is an advantage that can’t be overlooked. Consumers will have to weigh the impressive features, futuristic design, and bragging rights against the extra costs of Smartflowers.
- Internet Reacts to Mind-Blowing Lincoln Concept Car Band
- Innovating Air Conditioning: A Sustainable Alternative For Cooler Living
- UK Space Agency Partners With Rolls Royce To Power Lunar Base With Nuclear Energy
- Battle Between Rich and Poor Nations Delays UN Report on Climate Change
- Airstream And Porsche’s Innovative Concept Trailer Maximizes Space and Energy For Eco-Friendly Camping