- Eco-warriors have attacked a famous painting by artist Gustav Klimt with a black oily liquid and then glued themself to a glass protecting the frame. The activists are demanding the halt of fossil fuels accelerating climate catastrophe.
- Global warming is slowly devastating Boreal Forests a.k.a Earth’s second lungs, second only to South American Amazon forest. The Boreal forest is vital to ensuring the future of Earth.
- Pallid swifts come to UK shores amid worrying changes in climate. Warm autumn has brought about 100 to Britain, a development that has caused concern.
- Wet pet food is far worse for Climate than dry food, a study finds. Meat-rich nest food causes eight times more emissions, giving some dogs the same same carbon footprint as a human.
- US approves largest dam demolition in history to save endangered salmon. Four dams on the California-Oregon border are to be decommissioned on Klamath river which the fish use to reach spawning grounds.
- The global population reached the 8 billion mark on Tuesday, the 15 November, 2022. India is expected to be the most populous country by next November 15. Some sort of population control might be need of the hour
- COP27 becomes another climate summit and will be a damp squib as Sharm el-Sheikh witnessed an array of protests & dissent. Many leaders failed to come to a mutual agreement on core issues.
8 Billion Humans, Biggest Dam Demolition In USA, Wet Pet Food Worse For Climate & More – Weekly News
Latest from Blog
Ford has assured plans to develop an all-new electric pickup at the new BlueOval City manufacturing
Yosemite National Park was closed on 25 February due to severe storms and snow accumulation, which
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman agreed to a bug in ChatGPT which allowed some users to see
The governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham signed two bills to invest in wildlife conservation
Mr. Pickles, is a 90-year-old radiated tortoise and recently became a father to three hatchlings with
Microsoft has decided to buy carbon removal credits from CarbonCapture, a Los Angeles-based startup. CarbonCapture is
The tech giant, Google, has debuted Bard AI, a competitor to OpenAI’s ChatGPT, and is now
Co-founder of Microsoft and a leading advocate for technological advancement, Bill Gates, has recently challenged OpenAI
UK scientists have proposed a new experiment to make a traversable wormhole using counterportation, a concept
Relativity Space’s 3D-printed rocket failed three minutes into its debut flight, falling far short of orbit.
A Kuaizhou 1A carrier rocket was launched by China Aerospace Science and Industry Corp from Jiuquan
Space Pioneer has announced new funding & will soon attempt to become China’s first privately-funded company
Musk’s Boring Company plans to discharge almost 142,000 gallons of wastewater into the Colorado River and
NASA has selected Firefly Aerospace to design a commercial lander for the far side of the
California citizens are bracing chaos and devastation caused by the recent snow and torrential rains, which
Founded in 1998, the team around Gerd Erhartt, Peter Sapp, and Jakob Dunkl, Austrian architectural firm
Legal marijuana consumption has raised a new concern on the Las Vegas Strip. Now tourists can
An exotic reptile, a caiman that’s usually found in Central and South America, was discovered by
Researchers at the University of Rochester in New York allegedly told that they have achieved room-temperature,
ISRO will launch the second batch of 36 satellites belonging to One Web (OW) with its